Work with Us
As a Sales Associate, you act as a brand representative bringing your own personal style, passion for the product and welcoming energy to the sales floor each day. You’ll create authentic connections, helping customers to find their own unique look. You’ll work with your team members and manager to push the business toward our goals, jump in on tasks that help create a seamless customer experience, and bring a collaborative, caring, and inclusive energy to the sales floor.
- Make the best first impression—smile, welcome and connect with customers authentically.
- assist customers; locate merchandise efficiently using various methods; answer questions quickly and accurately
- Offer style and outfit suggestions to the customer, utilizing mannequins and displays for inspiration
- Support sales floor, fitting room, check out, and back of house processes, as required
- Courteous and responsive to internal/external request
- Exchange and verifies job related information to provide support
- Share feedback, insights and ideas with the management team.
- Act in a manner that aligns with our values.
- Create one flat lay per shift for social media (if a customer buys the flat lay completely, you get one piece of merchandise FREE)
You will do well in this role if…
- Good communicator with the ability to utilize technology effectively and engage with customers and your team to meet goals
- Problem solver with a focus on continuous improvement, who is always learning, open to feedback and takes action as required
- Able to handle customer interactions and potential issues/concerns courteously and professionally
- Use basic information-gathering skills to solve problems
- Ability to learn procedural knowledge acquired through on- the-job training
- Love the brand and have a great fashion aesthetic.
- Do what it takes to create seamless, amazing experiences customers can’t stop talking about.
- Bring your best to everything you do and achieve your goals.
- Are flexible, and ready to have fun along the way.
- Leverage technology , while also knowing that devices don’t dominate the dialogue.
- Build productive relationships with everyone on the team and always respect each other.
- Are available when we are busy, including: some Saturdays and holidays.
- Can bend, reach, stretch as well as lift, carry and move at least 25 lb
- Can regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.
Perks of the Job
- Merchandise discount for our brands:40% off regular-priced merchandise!!
- Competitive Base Pay
- Flexible Days and Hours
If this job fits you and are interested please email resumes to email@example.com. Thank you!